Nofx

You Drink, You Drive, You Spill

Nofx
Nofx 25 visitas
Composição: Mike Rakhabit

I say don´t drink and drive You might spill your drink Before you get behind the wheel just stop and think You can take your chances But there´s so much to lose Another bumpy road, there´s so much wasted booze I´m not so worried 'Bout how many I kill I´m much more concerned 'bout how much beer I spill -How much beer I spill I say don´t drink and drive You might spill your drink Before you get behind the wheel just stop and think 35 percent of accidents are caused by pixelated The other 65 percent are not alcohol related What does that tell us 'bout the drunk drivers, they seem To have a better record then the sober team I´m not so worried 'Bout how many I kill I´m much more concerned 'bout how much beer I spill -How much beer I spill

Comentários no Facebook

Vídeo do Youtube